Welcome to ArkaNSPRA’s official website! This site was developed to serve the members of the Arkansas Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association (ArkaNSPRA) and help ArkaNSPRA members stay informed and in contact.
If you are a public relations practitioner working in an educational environment in Arkansas, please review our Mission Statement below. If you are interested in becoming a member of ArkaNSPRA, you can find out how to become a member on our resources page.
Please visit our site often for updated information!
The mission of ArkaNSPRA (the Arkansas Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association) is to establish among the state’s practitioners and educators a clear philosophy of educational public relations that fosters understanding and appreciation of the value of school public relations. ArkaNSPRA will promote competent and ethical practices in school public relations procedures by all those at work in the schools of Arkansas.
We will support and promote the professional growth of the chapter’s members. We will provide a medium for communication and for exchanging successful school public relations programs and strategies by serving as a network for such exchanges. ArkaNSPRA will develop effective techniques for disseminating information to the public by school personnel to lead to a better understanding, appreciation, and support of the public schools.
2012-13 Officers List
2013-14 Officers List
2012-2013 Meeting Schedule
- October 11, 2012 – 11 a.m., North Little Rock School District Administration Building
- December 6, 2012 – 11:45 a.m., Little Rock, Peabody Hotel, Ark. School Boards Association (ASBA) Annual Conference
- February 14, 2013 – 10:30 a.m., Maumelle High School, 100 Victory Lane, Maumelle, AR 72113
- April 11, 2013 – 11 a.m., Nettleton School District
- June 13, 2013 – 11 a.m., Arkansas School Boards Association office